Dear Doctor, thank you for your interest in official IPT Certification and Training Seminars.
This training is open to all medical doctors and health practitioners who want to:
1) Learn for the first time
2) Update their knowledge
in the medical procedure “Insulin Potentiation Therapy®” (I.P.T.) and “Insulin Potentiation Therapy Low Dose®” (I.P.T.L.D.) Training and certification is given by the Senior I.P.T.®- I.P.T.L.D.® Instructor: Donato Pérez García, M.D.
At the end of your training you’ll be receiving an official I.P.T. Certification Letter and Official I.P.T. Physician Credential, with approved seal from the teaching institute, Hospital Angeles, signed by Donato Pérez García, M.D. Name and credentials will be uploaded in the Official List of Certified IPT Physicians, endorsed and approved by Donato Perez Garcia, in his web sites, blogs and social networks.
This training will include the following subjects:
- Description of the I.P.T.L.D protocol (with the latest update)
- Comparison of previous protocols used in IPT
- Drugs that patients may have before IPTLD and periods of fasting prior to IPT
- Calculating the correct dosage of Insulin
- Monitoring the patient after Insulin administrations
- Determining the “Therapeutic Moment” in IPT
- Keeping blood sugar levels low and returning blood sugar levels to normal
- Monitoring the patient after IPT.
What to be on the lookout before releasing the patient, and what do assisting nurses need to know and do about IPT.
- Learning the chemotherapeutic agents.
Daily Training Schedule includes:
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Treatment administration on Dr. Donato’s patients (hands on practice)
12:30 pm – 1:30 pm – IPT Theory I
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm – Lunch break
3:45 pm – 5:00pm – IPT Theory II
* For this year 2015, all training seminars will be given upon request, please consult at the end the dates in which Dr. Donato will be out of the city, before you set any dates. All training seminars will be given in Dr. Donato’s medical office in Hospital Angeles Tijuana, with his own patients.
* Hotel, transportation and lunch are not included in the training fee.
* If you require information about hotel, transportation and restaurant suggestions during your stay, that can be sent via email upon request.
a) Scanned copy of your Medical Diploma
b) License number to practice medicine
c) At least 5 years practicing medicine
d) Digital C.V.
e) Digital photo of the interested doctor
f) A personal letter to Dr. Donato, requesting training in “Insulin Potentiation Therapy”.
a) Please send this documentation* to: email@example.com
b) Fill out your registration form in the following link: (close)
c) Select type of training and extension of your certification (3 or 5 years).
d) Once approved, Dr. Donato will send you the total cost of certification and links to where you can make your payments via PayPal (the earlier you register, the more discount you’ll receive).
* All documentation is private and confidential.
CONTACT INFORMATION – IPT Medical Team of Donato Perez Garcia, MD-
OFFICIAL LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS:
List of Certified IPT Physicians, Endorsed by Donato Perez Garcia:
Official Statement Video by Donato Perez Garcia, MD:
IPT Training and Certification Blog:
* I.P.T.®- I.P.T.L.D.® are official trademarks of Donato Pérez García, MD.